About Vulnerability Management
Situational awareness is the perception of systems and events with respect to time or space, the comprehension of their meaning, and the projection of their future status. You’ll have situational awareness because you’ll know where you are vulnerable. You’ll know what systems could be compromised and you will know what data, then, might be at risk. You know about it all. More importantly, you will be able to do something about it. A large part of our effectiveness comes from having developed a thorough technical methodology that is reliable, repeatable and that definitely goes well beyond automated tools:
Perform Vulnerability Scans
- Scan all areas of the enterprise, including on-premise, cloud, and remote locations
- Staggering scans to ensure that neither your network nor your systems are overwhelmed
- Using both unauthenticated and authenticated scans to ensure all vulnerabilities are uncovered
Compile (and filter) Results
- Fuse all scan data together so that you have a unified view of the enterprise
- Remove anything informational, anything of low impact, or anything else lacking significant value
Deliver Action Plan
- Provide patching and hardening task lists to your engineers so that they know what they need to do to reduce your exposure
- Provide Compliance Reports to management so that they can see how well your teams are making progress
Not everything deployed in the enterprise is announced to IT. Some of it is not because it is not managed by IT. Some of it is not because it is personal. Some of it is not because the user is malicious. Discover it all, make sure that it gets managed or it gets removed from the network.
Unlimited and unmetered assistance
Our team will then help you take the necessary steps to eliminate that exposure. Working hand-in-hand with your team, we will be with you until the vulnerabilities are remediated.
Keeps You Compliant
Regular patching is no longer just a nice to have. Under many regulatory frameworks, it is now required. Whether you are in the financial industry, the healthcare industry, or some other, once you start with our Vulnerability Management program, staying compliant will become that much easier.
Each month, you are given a patching list and a hardening list. Ordered from Critical to Low , your teams will start at the top and work their way down. Each month, you will get an updated list. Whatever they don’t finish that month, you can continue with the next. As your teams working their way down the lists, month-by-month, your enterprise will become safer and safer.
Each month, you will get a report showing your progress. Are more and more of your systems getting patched? Are more and more of your systems getting hardened? Overall, from month to month, are you reducing your exposure? You will know, and you can do something about it if you are not.